Here is the link to the video of the attack
and here is my commentary on the incident
- Trans Woman Brutally Attacked at Baltimore McDonalds (lezgetreal.com)
- Caught on camera: Shocking moment girl is beaten up to point of seizure in McDonald’s while staff idly watch on (dailymail.co.uk)
- Fast Food, Slow Rescue: McDonald’s Employees Shown Standing By As Woman Is Repeatedly Attacked In Restaurant (jonathanturley.org)
- Transgender Inmate Sues State for Sex Change Operation (alternet.org)
- Video: Part one of transgendered series “Transformation” (globaltvbc.com)
Pingback: The Changing Storylines of The McDonald fiasco and Maryland Second Chance | Diamond Stylz
Pingback: Baltimore anti-trans hate crime: Why “toemageddon” matters « Are Women Human?
I came very close to being sick after watching the video the first time, it was horrifying how two individuals could assault another individual with such conviction over something which shouldn’t even matter. I’m not sure if you’re aware but there is a petition online to have the employees of McDonalds who were in that video to be held responsible for the beating http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-that-the-employees-on-duty-at-mcdonalds-be-held-responsible-in-the-beating-of-a-trans-woman . That is the link in case you want to promote it. I’d also with your expressed permission like to embed your video into a blog post on my own blog as I found your humanistic approach to the whole scenario very striking.
That is fine…thank you for the love
Pingback: Petition Against ‘The Baltimore Incident’. « Just Josh
Pingback: Woman in Baltimore McDonald’s beaten and battered for daring to use the women’s restroom like any other human being at Questioning Transphobia