There is a old saying ” The same people you see going up is the same people you will see going down.” I love that saying because it reminds me that along your path in life you should alway treat people good. You never know when those same people might show you kindness in return in a time of need. No, I’m not talkin about 82-year-old grandmother nice(even though that fine too). I am talking about general respect and kindness. Now of course, you can not be nice to everyone, some people wont let you be nice to them. They are alway in defense or attack mode. They make it hard to be nice and kind. So sometime you’re forced to burn that bridge, but for the most part, most social damage is avoidable with a little respect or kindness
Marsha’s Plate Podcast
- #268 Candy's Sweet Proclaim feat Angelica Ross
- #267 All For Show
- #266 Lesbians Still Be Lesbianing feat Dr Money
- #265 Good News feat Shar Jossell (@SharSaysSo)
- #264 Nonbinary People Are Not The Enemy
- #263 Real Nigga Blvd
- #262 Switching Teams
- #261 Da Babies
- #260 Will ChatGPT Help Us Cum?
- #259 So Much Going On
Diamond Stylz’s TwitterTweets by diamondstylz
- Diamond Stylz Youtube Channel Urban TransFlower Blooming
- Transgriot Informative Opinionate Trans
Sounds like your brother didn’t burn the bridge, he nuked it.