Ignorance can only be cure by some self administered knowledge. If a person is not looking at the obvious or accept the truth, then that person will stay ignorant. Some people will always hate the LGBT community. They will always be prejudice against other races. They will always think AIDS is a gay disease. They we always feel women should be the less respected of the genders. They believe the stereotypes and live by them. You can not change them just like they can not change you. So why waste the time trying? I feel my job is to live my life in a way that pursues my happiness,love, and my survival. Through this journey, I should try my best to touch the people who are not stuck in their ignorance. My purpose is to put my best foot forward and bring knowledge of who I am to the world. They can then pop me in their mouth like a pill and cure themselves.
One way to show how obviously dumb some people and their ignorance is to poke fun at it through comedy. Watch this video
- #108 Zahir's Dad (Trigger Warning) November 14, 2019
- #107 Turning Out Masculinity November 8, 2019
- #106 Making Love Flourish feat. Simaya and Tierre October 31, 2019
- #105 Carter Brown October 24, 2019
- #104 Double Date Feat. Jessica And Alex October 17, 2019
- #103 Black Trans Love Is Wealth feat. Sasha Alexander October 10, 2019
- #102 TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY October 3, 2019
- #101 Body, Hair, and Sports Baddies September 26, 2019
- #100 Just Loud And Wrong September 19, 2019
- #99 Stuck on the #BreakFastClub and Beyond September 12, 2019
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.