I( maybe some of you too) am in a some strange situation that only me and God understands…and really thats all who need to understand it. I try to live my life right, and continue to pray for guidance on the right things to do that Im not too sure about , work on my own salvation. If God let the “saints” have their way in my life….I would be dead, sick, poor,homeless, and a failure. Although the tongues of the so called saint spoke those bad things on me, I have not succumb to not even one of those states of being. I am really blessed. I have some loving friends and family (sometime they get on my damn nerves but..lol), stable home and job, good health, romantic and platonic love. I do have some wants but my needs are all fulfilled. It has been like that for a while. I have prayed through conviction(which is not a trait of a reprobated mind) and received guidance and blessings in return. Looking back, my anger toward these fake saints blinded me. I couldn’t even see how blessed I was. Im more mature now and tired of the battle in justification and explanation to people who don’t really matter in my salvation. I can talk and explain my strange, abnormal, unorthodox, weird, unusual situation until I’m blue in the face and people still wont understand. So i refuse to do all that anymore. My life has purpose. Im here and on this path for a reason. I know and understand that reason. When I need guidance know where to get it from. I will continue to singing my song of joy in strange land to strange people.
- #122 Princess Zaya and the Super Wades February 20, 2020
- #121 Love Is Not Musty February 13, 2020
- #120 Shaking Purses & TextBooks February 6, 2020
- #119 Mia's Mom January 30, 2020
- #118 Creating Triggers January 24, 2020
- #117 Is Being Trans Brave? January 16, 2020
- #116 Iran da Memes and TS Marvel Dreams January 9, 2020
- #115 Lets Keep Our Hands To Ourselves January 2, 2020
- #114 Holiday Times and Looking Forward December 26, 2019
- #113 Fat Black Supremacy feat Devon and Marnina December 19, 2019
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.