I hadn’t seen my mom in a year because we live so far away from each other and I have a full time job. I decide to buy her a ticket and show her a good time here in Houston. She had never flown on a plane or been to Houston. So perfect time make this an adventure for her. We have ate good and shopped till we dropped..lol. Of course you know i had to stick a camera in her face for my Youtube. So here is my interview with her. She shares her experience as the mother of a transgender child and coping with that experience. Hope you enjoy and share with your friends.
Marsha’s Plate Podcast
- #259 So Much Going On March 20, 2023
- #258 Traveling While Trans March 9, 2023
- #257 Gather Whats Yours February 23, 2023
- #256 Love On Yo Inner Child February 16, 2023
- #255 The Trans Elite February 2, 2023
- #254 Still Black And Well feat. Dr Kortney Ziegler January 26, 2023
- #253 Honor Me Or Nah January 19, 2023
- #252 Soft Lives & Voices January 5, 2023
- #251 Dont Call Us Tingz December 16, 2022
- #250 Crack Is Whack December 11, 2022
Diamond Stylz’s Twitter
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: After a months long investigation into why police hesitated during the Uvalde school shooting, the answer is… 3 hours ago
- RT @laurenpeikoff: The former Florida Republican lawmaker who sponsored the controversial law critics call “Don’t Say Gay” pleaded guilty T… 3 hours ago
- The Christians Are Unhinged and don't know anything about the separation of church and state.... twitter.com/HRC_President/… 4 hours ago
- RT @PrestonKnightTX: This is a perfect example of the legislative attacks we are facing. Call Rep Tinderholt - 512.463.0624 Call his dis… 4 hours ago
- 👍 on @YouTube: Drew Barrymore Appropriates Average People #comedy #ziwe #shorts youtube.com/watch?v=Aw15xQ… 4 hours ago
- Diamond Stylz Youtube Channel Urban TransFlower Blooming
- Transgriot Informative Opinionate Trans
Your Mother is gorgeous just like you !
Much Love to y’all; I’m glad you were able to do this. Thank you.
Diamond, I love this video! It’s so straightforward and honest. She’s really humorous and real…everything that I’ve come to know you to be, LOL! And I can see you “all in her face”; you have the same eyes and smile…YOU are definitely your mamma’s child.
MY God I needed to hear this right now!!!!!!!!!! Simply because my mom, although “tolerant” hasn’t reached the level of “acceptance”, although she has “surrendered” to the fact. I have loved her and am there for her when often others are not. I know that love is the most powerful force there is and am sloooooowly winning my mom and brothers and sisters over.
This video is amazingly clear, honest and again for me gives me strength because she has “become my mom” in that by accepting you I feel accepted now. You momma is so sweet, tough, and funny! Again, this video is so unique because it asks all the right questions and allows a parent to answer them clearly and honestly. It is a video that all of us who have a transgender history must watch and share! Thank you dear!