I hadn’t seen my mom in a year because we live so far away from each other and I have a full time job. I decide to buy her a ticket and show her a good time here in Houston. She had never flown on a plane or been to Houston. So perfect time make this an adventure for her. We have ate good and shopped till we dropped..lol. Of course you know i had to stick a camera in her face for my Youtube. So here is my interview with her. She shares her experience as the mother of a transgender child and coping with that experience. Hope you enjoy and share with your friends.
- #121 Love Is Not Musty February 13, 2020
- #120 Shaking Purses & TextBooks February 6, 2020
- #119 Mia's Mom January 30, 2020
- #118 Creating Triggers January 24, 2020
- #117 Is Being Trans Brave? January 16, 2020
- #116 Iran da Memes and TS Marvel Dreams January 9, 2020
- #115 Lets Keep Our Hands To Ourselves January 2, 2020
- #114 Holiday Times and Looking Forward December 26, 2019
- #113 Fat Black Supremacy feat Devon and Marnina December 19, 2019
- #112 Nala Toussaint (@Nalasimonet) December 13, 2019
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.