- #118 Creating Triggers January 24, 2020
- #117 Is Being Trans Brave? January 16, 2020
- #116 Iran da Memes and TS Marvel Dreams January 9, 2020
- #115 Lets Keep Our Hands To Ourselves January 2, 2020
- #114 Holiday Times and Looking Forward December 26, 2019
- #113 Fat Black Supremacy feat Devon and Marnina December 19, 2019
- #112 Nala Toussaint (@Nalasimonet) December 13, 2019
- #111 We All Deserve Full Sets and Happy Endings December 5, 2019
- #110 Thanksgiving November 28, 2019
- #109 Fanning the Flame November 21, 2019
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: videos
Diamond Stylz discusses Oprah’s Life Class: Letting Go of Anger
The truth of the matter isn that the layman or average joe in society is not keeping up with the advances in neuroscience especially as it pertain to gender identity. The key is to bring this knowledge to school books and colleges so that the next generation is not suck in the notion that if an individual is born with a penis he is just simply a male or if a individual is born with a vagina, she is just simply female without any consideration of variation to the obvious physical. Continue reading
Diamond Stylz discuss her 9/11 experience.
I was visiting Los Angeles for a few reasons: Friends, BET Awards, IMATS, and Toni Newman. I arrived a little late to Toni’s apartment in an artsy neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA. She met me outside. She was short, smooth brown … Continue reading