- #107 Turning Out Masculinity November 8, 2019
- #106 Making Love Flourish feat. Simaya and Tierre October 31, 2019
- #105 Carter Brown October 24, 2019
- #104 Double Date Feat. Jessica And Alex October 17, 2019
- #103 Black Trans Love Is Wealth feat. Sasha Alexander October 10, 2019
- #102 TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY October 3, 2019
- #101 Body, Hair, and Sports Baddies September 26, 2019
- #100 Just Loud And Wrong September 19, 2019
- #99 Stuck on the #BreakFastClub and Beyond September 12, 2019
- #98 Malik, Wendi, and Our Journey September 5, 2019
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: love
Diamond Stylz has a conversation with a trans-attracted man
So 2011 has been a great year for me. The year started with off with the blessing of of new apartment. I didnt want to move at first but i did reluctantly. The location was better in the new apartment but it was lil more expensive so I was worried about my finances. I prayed about it and stepped out on faith. Now love the new place. In the middle of the year I traveled and attended the 2011 BET Awards for the first time thanks to my friend J. It was fun experience. i feel like celebrity just being so close to so many real celebrities. I ate at Mr Chow’s and some susi place with my friend and we had great food and great conversation as we always do. It was just a wonderful time in Los Angeles. So much so that i know if ever move from Houston it will be there. In the middle of year i also started a new job. It great. I like the people and it gives me the free time to work on my dreams. Then as the ear came to the end, I found a new love. Well not really new a old live just newly becoming official. I met his family. Although there were some awkward moments in that family meeting, it all went well. So Im someone girlfriend again. That is an unexpected state to be in. I didn’t expect to be here at the begin of 2011 but I am officially in love. Scared-as-hell-in-love but in love nevertheless. I hope that 2012 bring more blessing and no pit falls that my resilience cant handle. Im looking forward to a new year of even more greatness.
I loved this song before this video BUT the fact that Marsha Ambrosius is so bold in her video concept on her second single garners much respect from me. Take a listen and watch. Related Articles Video: Marsha Ambrosius – … Continue reading
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. Continue reading