- #108 Zahir's Dad (Trigger Warning) November 14, 2019
- #107 Turning Out Masculinity November 8, 2019
- #106 Making Love Flourish feat. Simaya and Tierre October 31, 2019
- #105 Carter Brown October 24, 2019
- #104 Double Date Feat. Jessica And Alex October 17, 2019
- #103 Black Trans Love Is Wealth feat. Sasha Alexander October 10, 2019
- #102 TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY October 3, 2019
- #101 Body, Hair, and Sports Baddies September 26, 2019
- #100 Just Loud And Wrong September 19, 2019
- #99 Stuck on the #BreakFastClub and Beyond September 12, 2019
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Law
So if my theory is true, God is sitting back, like he did with Job, watching what we will do and decide in the Troy Davis case. Hopefully we will make the right choice. Continue reading
This is a sigh of relief for the indviduals already serving in the military who are able to hide or avoid scruntiny, but what does this mean for the still patriotic soldiers and personel that were discharged when this silly law was in full effect? Continue reading
Whether she is transgender or not, there should be a law implemented that protects BOTH genders against sexual assault.
The Christie Littleton Case that set precedence for the Araguz case Continue reading