In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
- #117 Is Being Trans Brave? January 16, 2020
- #116 Iran da Memes and TS Marvel Dreams January 9, 2020
- #115 Lets Keep Our Hands To Ourselves January 2, 2020
- #114 Holiday Times and Looking Forward December 26, 2019
- #113 Fat Black Supremacy feat Devon and Marnina December 19, 2019
- #112 Nala Toussaint (@Nalasimonet) December 13, 2019
- #111 We All Deserve Full Sets and Happy Endings December 5, 2019
- #110 Thanksgiving November 28, 2019
- #109 Fanning the Flame November 21, 2019
- #108 Zahir's Dad (Trigger Warning) November 14, 2019
- ift.tt/38wmnEU 6 hours ago
- RT @MarshasPlate: @DiamondStylz is still recovering from this fever. Episode will be out later tonight. 🥰 7 hours ago
- RT @rahm3sh: Ayo who’s daughter is this😭🤣🤣 https://t.co/N14ap1z4FV 7 hours ago
- RT @ev_g91: @Pewiyetpooh @rahm3sh 😂😂😂😂😂😭 https://t.co/Ce1KW6LO1g 7 hours ago
- RT @linalinalinau: If you not following @DiamondStylz or listening to @MarshasPlate you missing out for real!! 8 hours ago