In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
- #140 You're So Articulate For A Coon June 25, 2020
- #139 Winning and Losing June 18, 2020
- #138 Squirming In Discomfort June 11, 2020
- #137 Tony,Iyanna,Breonna June 5, 2020
- #136 911 Is Karen's Customer Support May 28, 2020
- #135 Extra Friendly Nuts May 21, 2020
- #134 Are We Still Whoopin? May 14, 2020
- #133 Im Calling CPS on Them May 7, 2020
- #132 King Ester Review feat Dane Edidi ( @THELadyDane ) April 30, 2020
- #131 420 Reminisce April 23, 2020
- RT @__SoIC: Me whenever I wear a mask: https://t.co/k8ZTSERCEc 6 hours ago
- 👍 on @YouTube: Zendaya & MJ Rodriguez - Actors on Actors - Full Conversation youtube.com/watch?v=4IobmO… 7 hours ago
- Zendaya & MJ Rodriguez - Actors on Actors - Full Conversation youtu.be/4IobmOqUHWQ via @YouTube 7 hours ago
- RT @fakerapper: Oh you wanna know who wrote the first publication on trans 101 to be used by institutions? A gotdamn BLACK TRANS MAN—Alexan… 7 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaPotash: I don’t think people understand. This is NYC right now. Day 30. In a row. The #BlackLivesMatter movement is just gettin… 8 hours ago