In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
Marsha’s Plate Podcast
- #259 So Much Going On March 20, 2023
- #258 Traveling While Trans March 9, 2023
- #257 Gather Whats Yours February 23, 2023
- #256 Love On Yo Inner Child February 16, 2023
- #255 The Trans Elite February 2, 2023
- #254 Still Black And Well feat. Dr Kortney Ziegler January 26, 2023
- #253 Honor Me Or Nah January 19, 2023
- #252 Soft Lives & Voices January 5, 2023
- #251 Dont Call Us Tingz December 16, 2022
- #250 Crack Is Whack December 11, 2022
Diamond Stylz’s Twitter
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: After a months long investigation into why police hesitated during the Uvalde school shooting, the answer is… 4 hours ago
- RT @laurenpeikoff: The former Florida Republican lawmaker who sponsored the controversial law critics call “Don’t Say Gay” pleaded guilty T… 4 hours ago
- The Christians Are Unhinged and don't know anything about the separation of church and state.... twitter.com/HRC_President/… 5 hours ago
- RT @PrestonKnightTX: This is a perfect example of the legislative attacks we are facing. Call Rep Tinderholt - 512.463.0624 Call his dis… 5 hours ago
- 👍 on @YouTube: Drew Barrymore Appropriates Average People #comedy #ziwe #shorts youtube.com/watch?v=Aw15xQ… 5 hours ago
- Diamond Stylz Youtube Channel Urban TransFlower Blooming
- Transgriot Informative Opinionate Trans
So beautiful you do not deserve the abuse