In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
- #172 Its The Outages For Me February 25, 2021
- #171 Spillin T February 11, 2021
- #170 Jules Said Gender Conquers February 5, 2021
- #169 Jimmy Smacks & The Bones January 28, 2021
- #168 New Admin. Who Dis? January 21, 2021
- #167 Closure in 2021 January 15, 2021
- #166 For Deeanna December 25, 2020
- #165 Beef & Money December 17, 2020
- #164 Creating Trans Joy feat. Aria Sa'id and Mariah Moore December 10, 2020
- #163 Beyond The Bench feat. TS Madison ( @TsMadisonatl1 ) December 3, 2020
- RT @ajplus: Uber Eats, Grubhub, Postmates and DoorDash made around $5.5 billion combined between April and September 2020, almost double th… 1 hour ago
- I gives no fuck what this texas governor talking about you better keep distance and 😷 up Don’t let him get you mac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- harpersbazaar.com/culture/art-bo… 2 hours ago
- Raymond Ablack is so fine on #ginnyandgeorgia https://t.co/eekHIfebVk 2 hours ago
- Texas is out in these streets doing big dumb. 3 hours ago