In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
- #202 Trans Tech Talk feat. Jabari September 16, 2021
- #201 Breaking Up With 12 feat Toni Michelle Williams September 9, 2021
- #200 More Joy & Less Limits feat. @MarquiseVilson September 2, 2021
- #199 Onlyfans Is Playing in Our Face August 27, 2021
- #198 Its The Fluidity for Me August 19, 2021
- #197 Zoie And The Strip August 12, 2021
- #196 Doing Too Much feat Mia's Dad August 5, 2021
- #195 Contours of Humanity feat. Candace Simpson @CandyCornball July 30, 2021
- #194 Nobody Owns English July 22, 2021
- #193 Who Are True Crime Faves feat. Adonis Darling July 16, 2021
- I love when they are real about it.... twitter.com/whereKellsBeen… 3 hours ago
- RT @CarlzBAD: When they ask for proof of vaccination at the bar https://t.co/f33UB0ghGT 3 hours ago
- RT @Kollinbenson_: DL men talking about “Lil Nas X doesn’t represent me” Girl YOU don’t even represent you. 12 hours ago
- I would be annoyingly sick when I have all these wonderful plans this week🙄 15 hours ago
- What was I on that day... https://t.co/TJiM0fImTA 15 hours ago