In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
- #161 Hooking the Ups feat J. (@janiciaf) November 19, 2020
- #160 Worldly Transphobia November 12, 2020
- #159 Realness and the Pank November 5, 2020
- #158 We Stan 80s Trans Slashers Here feat. @Veloci_trap_tor October 29, 2020
- #157 Agender Brilliance feat. Zerandrian ( @ignantintellect ) October 22, 2020
- #156 This Trans Migrant Tea feat. Ola October 15, 2020
- #155 HIV: Friends, Status, and Joy October 8, 2020
- #154 Third Time Around October 1, 2020
- #153 Bi Bootay Hole Test September 24, 2020
- #152 UK Connecting feat. Kuchenga (@kuchengcheng) Trigger Warning September 17, 2020
- WHAT IS THE REASON!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS THE REASON!?!?!?!?!? *in my Cardi B voice* mealplannerpro.com/member-recipes… https://t.co/1vGfY8Lkv0 25 minutes ago
- Chess pies are all I'm making this year ...since it's just me 😔. 1 hour ago
- RT @Im_zoe96: Your battery flat ?? 1 hour ago
- This chick that used to bully me when I was but a meek queerling lol ....she has all kinds of gay friends now and s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Looking for under 30 black trans masculine content creators... 9 hours ago