In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
- #127 Locked Down and PornTings March 26, 2020
- #126 To Fish or Not To Fish March 19, 2020
- #125 Corona & Bi Folks Got Us Shook March 12, 2020
- #124 The Long Walk & Two-Spirit Talk feat. Yue Begay March 5, 2020
- #123 Black Podcast Joy February 27, 2020
- #122 Princess Zaya and the Super Wades February 20, 2020
- #121 Love Is Not Musty February 13, 2020
- #120 Shaking Purses & TextBooks February 6, 2020
- #119 Mia's Mom January 30, 2020
- #118 Creating Triggers January 24, 2020
- This bitch cooked the chicken with the gizzard bag still left in the bird.. chile ... https://t.co/xi3FMqPzct 1 hour ago
- 👍 on @YouTube: Tyga x Curtis Roach - Bored In The House (Official Video) youtube.com/watch?v=YBsPE6… 1 hour ago
- RT @holynoapostle: @WinnahAgwabi .@SnoopDogg STOP IT. https://t.co/tfI5V6Kt3U 3 hours ago
- Come on @Xfinity giving us free internet till May ...yes https://t.co/ZHEljCmXYd 3 hours ago
- 👍 on @YouTube: Look A Little Closer youtube.com/watch?v=eWverO… 4 hours ago