In the real world, I was tired. I laid down in my simple bed hoping to get some rest. This would be a simple break from the days worries. I fell asleep quickly. Like the Piscean woman I am, I aligned with my stars and started to dream. My dream self was laying in my bestfriend’s bed. I love her bed because, unlike myself,she opts for the finer things in life. She finds joy in “things” So her things are always nice. They never disappoint her. Her bed is big, plush and all around comfy. This is why I think I was dreaming I was in her bed and not my own.
In the dream world, I am snoozing in my bestie’s bed. I hear a deep familiar voice call my name. It is my ex husband’s voice. I havent seen him in a year. As much as I try not to, I miss him. I look up and see his dark face and soft full lips, I reach out to him. Every emotion in my body pour out of my eyes. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him. I want him to lay there next to me and we wake to our happily ever after.
As I cry in my dream, my conscious self in the real world WAKES ME UP like some scene from an old Freddy Krueger movie. You know the scene when Freddy is about attack and the friend wakes up the sleeping friend just in time for the dreamer to not be cut by Freddie glove.
A close one
Yes I miss my husband and I still love him. No matter how much he claims to love me, his actions didnt live up to his words. Unlike my bestfriend, I find joy in people not things. Her things never disappointed. Sometime my people do. My husband was one. I had to wake myself up, I cant live in that dream because I will end up a corpse. Empty and Dead. Chasing life.
In the real world, I laid in my regular bed, alone, slightly uncomfortable but I was out of harm’s way.
- #216 Reprobate Or Nah January 20, 2022
- #215 New Funk January 14, 2022
- #214 Unplug from The Matrix January 6, 2022
- #213 Trans & Artists Alike December 31, 2021
- #212 Blockage & Shortage December 23, 2021
- #211 Shine Your Light feat Rajee Narinesingh @RAJEEACTRESS December 16, 2021
- #210 Expanding feat Jonathan December 10, 2021
- #209 Miss Peaches & the Dutch December 4, 2021
- #208 Be You Your Way feat. Joelle November 26, 2021
- #207 Selective Offenses And Selective Bans November 18, 2021
- RT @DopeLegitBro: Me pretending to be shocked when they announced my boss got fired this morning like I didn’t interview for her position l… 4 hours ago
- #MenWithPodcasts #AlphaMales #Incels #MGTOW twitter.com/indiaroyaletv/… 4 hours ago
- RT @JustNotTheSam: @CBSNews I think they could do other things to be more progressive https://t.co/qRPyl4kZoH 4 hours ago
- RT @kamJnelson: They got Kanye on his tippy toes https://t.co/UWhtwycs1r 4 hours ago
- #MenWithPodcasts #AlphaMales #Incels #MGTOW twitter.com/Correct_Always… 4 hours ago