- #123 Black Podcast Joy February 27, 2020
- #122 Princess Zaya and the Super Wades February 20, 2020
- #121 Love Is Not Musty February 13, 2020
- #120 Shaking Purses & TextBooks February 6, 2020
- #119 Mia's Mom January 30, 2020
- #118 Creating Triggers January 24, 2020
- #117 Is Being Trans Brave? January 16, 2020
- #116 Iran da Memes and TS Marvel Dreams January 9, 2020
- #115 Lets Keep Our Hands To Ourselves January 2, 2020
- #114 Holiday Times and Looking Forward December 26, 2019
- I change my Google Voice to sound like @IssaRae and is so fucken cool 2 hours ago
- RT @BrianMcLight: I also want to point out that loads of you take our critiques of Tyler Perry productions as being anti-black and unsuppor… 2 hours ago
- RT @horrorflickss: Worth noting that although the film is written and produced by Jordan Peele, it’s directed by Nia DaCosta. Support femal… 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnnyBerchtold: ready for Jordan Peele to release an album which is just horror versions of popular songs so that I have a new soundtr… 2 hours ago
- RT @poojsvarietyhr: Jordan Peele proves again he can take a classic R&B song Say My Name and remix it into a horror track we never knew we… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: transgender
I had some major pronouns usage fails direct toward the trans woman in the matter at hand…and I apologize for that because that may seem hypocritical and inconsiderate….that was not my intention…
A federal court judge on Tuesday ordered Massachusetts officials to provide sex-reassignment surgery for a transsexual prison inmate, Michelle Kosilek, after determining that it was the only adequate treatment for the inmate’s mental illness.
If God let the “saints” have their way in my life….I would be dead, sick, poor,homeless, and a failure. Although the tongues of the so called saint spoke those bad things on me, I have not succumb to not even one of those states of being. Continue reading
So 2011 has been a great year for me. The year started with off with the blessing of of new apartment. I didnt want to move at first but i did reluctantly. The location was better in the new apartment but it was lil more expensive so I was worried about my finances. I prayed about it and stepped out on faith. Now love the new place. In the middle of the year I traveled and attended the 2011 BET Awards for the first time thanks to my friend J. It was fun experience. i feel like celebrity just being so close to so many real celebrities. I ate at Mr Chow’s and some susi place with my friend and we had great food and great conversation as we always do. It was just a wonderful time in Los Angeles. So much so that i know if ever move from Houston it will be there. In the middle of year i also started a new job. It great. I like the people and it gives me the free time to work on my dreams. Then as the ear came to the end, I found a new love. Well not really new a old live just newly becoming official. I met his family. Although there were some awkward moments in that family meeting, it all went well. So Im someone girlfriend again. That is an unexpected state to be in. I didn’t expect to be here at the begin of 2011 but I am officially in love. Scared-as-hell-in-love but in love nevertheless. I hope that 2012 bring more blessing and no pit falls that my resilience cant handle. Im looking forward to a new year of even more greatness.
So A Texas Judge rules to validate a transgender man’s marriage to a woman. The case is the first win of its kind. This without a doubt a victory, but this victory has a bittersweet tase to it. As we … Continue reading
Transgender indivduals sometime are too busy trying to convince others of their gender so they put too much weight in how others perceive their gender and not how they perceive their gender. Of course, you have to consider how people perceive you on some … Continue reading
Upon reading about Stuart Walker’s body being found burn and beaten in Scotland and watching some video footage of Occupy Wall Street, I decidedto do a video inspired by them both. Watch and tell me what you think.